Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Greetings from The Golden Gate

It's been awhile since I posted anything here. I've been taking a small break from the internet. Sometimes I feel caught up in the impersonal connections that we've become accustomed to on the internet. I like to disconnect, and introspect, for awhile.

Tomorrow, I'll be traveling to Oklahoma to be with my family for Christmas. As much as I love San Francisco during the holidays, Christmas-Time is about family, and that is where I belong. Before I go, I thought I'd share some of my adopted hometown's holiday spirit with my limited, but much appreciated audience. Enjoy...and Merry Everything!

This beautiful song is called "Christmas by the Bay" by Tim Hockenberry. The link on the song title is to the album on Amazon. This video has some beautiful photography to accompany the song. (3:44)

No comments: